Pokemon Aréna Index du Forum
Pokemon Aréna
Compétition D/P avancée ouverte à tous et à toutes

Pokemon Aréna Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: jeux ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokemon Aréna Index du Forum -> Auberge -> La jasette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nostenfer
Animateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Jan - 20:07 (2008)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

en faites moi je dit le nom d'un pokemon le premier qui l'atrappe c'est à son tour de dire un pokemon à capturé

reglement ce qui dise atrapé celebi ou un pokemon impossible à capturé pour que le topic sois bloqué seras sanctionné d'un blame lol amusé vous bien ^^

alors atrapé: luxio qui est à la forge fuego^^

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Jan - 20:07 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maomaochong

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Avr - 09:30 (2009)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

A team of researchers from institutions in Germany, India, and Japan discovered this surprising result while observing the ant species Leptogenys processionalis travel down linear trails. Like many other ant species, these ants form trails with their pheromones that remain stable for hours or even days, making the trails analogous to vehicular highways.

“Our study clearly demonstrates that ant traffic is very different from vehicular traffic, in spite of superficial similarities,” Andreas Schadschneider, of the University of K?ln and the University of Bonn in Germany, told PhysOrg.com. “It also raises a fundamental question: how do the ants achieve practically ‘free-flow’ up to such high densities; our experiment demonstrates what happens and we also make a theoretical model of what might be responsible for this behavior.”
wow gold
To observe the ants in their natural setting, the researchers set up video cameras at sections of 10 different one-way trails that had no intersections or routes that branched off. Surprisingly, the scientists never observed individual ants speeding up to overtake another ant in front; the ants followed each other in single file. This behavior, of course, contrasts with vehicular highway traffic, as well as most other known traffic forms.

Most significantly, the scientists found that, unlike vehicular traffic, the average velocity of ant traffic remains the same in spite of increasing density. Consequently, the greater the density, the greater the flux, so that more ants travel down the trail segment in a given amount of time. In contrast, vehicles on a highway tend to slow down when the traffic density increases, eventually resulting in a traffic jam. Along the same lines, the researchers noted that most types of high-density traffic exhibit mutual blocking, in which a vehicle is prevented from moving by neighboring vehicles and also contributes to the blocking of those vehicles. However, the researchers did not observe mutual blocking in the ant trails. wow gold

As the researchers suggested, perhaps evolution has optimized ant traffic flow, since ants are known to have highly developed social behaviors. In their study, the scientists observed that ants tend to form platoons in which they move at almost identical velocities, allowing them to travel “bumper-to-bumper” while maintaining their velocity. At higher densities, platoons merge to form longer platoons. But because their head-distance remains the same, traffic still maintains its same velocity even as density increases. This behavior is very different from highway traffic, in which vehicles close together tend to slow down.

wangxin1r

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Déc - 02:44 (2009)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

Father Frost

In a far-away country, somewhere in Russia, there lived a stepmother who had a stepdaughter and also a daughter of her own. Her own daughter was dear to her, and always whatever she did the mother was the first to praise her, to pet her; but there was but little praise for the stepdaughter; although good and kind, she had no other reward than reproach. What on earth could have been done? The wind blows, but stops blowing at times; the wicked woman never knows how to stop her wickedness. One bright cold day the stepmother said to her husband:
wow power leveling,
"Now, old man, I want you to take your daughter away from my eyes, away from my ears. You shall not take her to your people into a warm hut. You shall take her into the wide, wide fields to the crackling frost."

The old father grew sad, began even to weep, but nevertheless helped the young girl into the sleigh. He wished to cover her with a sheepskin in order to protect her from the cold; however, he did not do it. He was afraid; his wife was watching them out of the window. And so he went with his lovely daughter into the wide, wide fields; drove her nearly to the woods, left her there alone, and speedily drove away--he was a good man and did not care to see his daughter's death. Following continue. wow gold,

Alone, quite alone, remained the sweet girl. Broken-hearted and terror-stricken she repeated fervently all the prayers she knew.

Father Frost, the almighty sovereign at that place, clad in furs, with a long, long, white beard and a shining crown on his white head, approached nearer and nearer, looked at this beautiful guest of his and asked:

"Dost you know me?--me, the red-nosed Frost?"

"Be welcome, Father Frost," answered gently the young girl. "I hope our heavenly Lord sent you for my sinful soul."

"Are you comfortable, sweet child?" again asked the Frost. He was exceedingly pleased with her looks and mild manners.wedding dress,

"Indeed I am," answered the girl, almost out of breath from cold.

And the Frost, cheerful and bright, kept crackling in the branches until the air became icy, but the good-natured girl kept repeating:

"I am very comfortable, dear Father Frost."

But the Frost, however, knew all about the weakness of human beings; he knew very well that few of them are really good and kind; but he knew no one of them even could struggle too long against the power of Frost, the king of winter. The kindness of the gentle girl charmed old Frost so much that he made the decision to treat her differently from others, and gave her a large heavy trunk filled with many beautiful, beautiful things. He gave her a rich cloak lined with precious furs; he gave her silk quilts--light like feathers and warm as a mother's lap. What a rich girl she became and how many magnificent garments she received! And besides all, old Frost gave her a blue dress ornamented with silver and pearls. This site is on the Crushers:crusher。
wedding dress,
When the young girl put it on she became such a beautiful maiden that even the sun smiled at her.

The stepmother was in the kitchen busy baking pancakes for the meal which it is the custom to give to the priests and friends after the usual service for the dead.

"Now, old man," said the wife to the husband, "go down to the wide fields and bring the body of thy daughter; we will bury her."

The old man went off. And the little dog in the corner wagged his tail and said:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is on her way home, beautiful and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
"Keep still, stupid beast!" shouted the stepmother, and struck the little dog. Went to eat, while repeat.

"Here, take this pancake, eat it and say, 'The old woman's daughter will be married soon and the old man's daughter shall be buried soon.'"

The dog ate the pancake and began anew:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is coming home wealthy and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is somewhere around as homely and wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
The old woman was furious at the dog, but in spite of pancakes and whipping, the dog repeated the same words over and over again.

Father Frost

Ramya

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Déc - 06:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

A Coke and a Smile

I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (wow power leveling)

Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner.

Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. world of warcraft gold

Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth.

" Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.

" Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me.

Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up. World of warcraft Power Leveling

" Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."  

My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away.

Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved.

" Go on, hurry up," he yelled. cd keys

My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.

The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled.

wow power leveling," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.

yuanyiw

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Nov - 10:00 (2010)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

MMORPG.com has scored a brand new columnist to take over the Player Perspectives article series.
fast wow gold
 Self-confessed ' altoholic', fast wow gold Isabelle Parsley brings a new voice to the MMORPG.
cheap aion kinah
com team,cheap aion kinah one that we're sure you will appreciate.
cheap aion kinah
 Find out more about Isabelle "Ysharros"cheap aion kinah  Parsley in her inaugural column and then say 'hi' on the forums!
ffxi gil
My very first MMO was Turbine’ffxi gil s Asheron’s Call, which I started playing almost exactly a decade ago, back in October or November 2000.
Final Fantasy XI GIL
Sure, Final Fantasy XI GIL I’d played a few single-player RPGs in the 90s, but that first MMO was like a different world.
maple story mesos
A huge world!maple story mesos  With loads of other, real people! All running around in my world!

xiaolongv

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Jan - 10:32 (2011)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

prom dressesTeenage girls is always the fashion resuource.They're over anxiously await the designs and colours that prom dresses 2011 may possess for them. This past year prom dresses, we noticed a multitude of vibrant shades and a perpetuation of brazen animal prints.
wedding dresses
We also saw innovation through a lot more complex printed styles, frequently in vivid pastels. Short cocktail dresses carried on as a favorite also wedding dresses.
wedding gowns
Now some may ask what is next for prom dresses? Though some may disagree, I subscribe to the theory that style is a manifestation of culture and the existing human condition. Many have come to realize the effects of the economic decline and the push for a greener way of living. This being said, I think 2011 will bring far greater changes than those of the past wedding gowns.
bride dresses
Although it may sound a bit obvious, the designs and styles of 2011 will be much more down to earth. White will absolutely be making a major comeback in the coming year. Printed styles will still be on the rise next season due to their continued popularity. There will be a bigger choice of lighter and brighter colors bride dresses.
wedding gowns
As society advances, so too will there be advances in math. While development in colors is somewhat restricted, there is no restriction to improvement in geometry. Consequently, we will see more motion in areas that allow it, such as the cut of the garment. The popularity of short gowns will likely continue, but expect to see many new designs for prom 2011 wedding gowns.

Annstory

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Jan - 04:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

wow power leveling, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is at it again in the Zero Punctuation video review of World of Warcraft Cataclysm wow power leveling.
wow power leveling,
There's just so little that can be said about it...you just have to watch. It's a wild, fast talking, profanity spewing, side-splittingly funny ride wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
Since the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion was released just over a month ago, there has been a lot of discussion among players about the difficulty of Heroic dungeons cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street has penned a new article discussing why the dev team made the decision to make those dungeons as hard as they are buy wow gold:
cheap wow power leveling,
In short cheap wow power leveling,  
buy wow gold, 'heroic' is supposed to mean something and that players need the challenge buy wow gold.

basbo11

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Avr - 07:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: jeux Répondre en citant

wedding dresses, She may ]wedding dresses have worn Jimmy Choo 'Macy' platform sandals for her country-chic wedding to Jim Toth,prom dresses, but after the vows,prom dresses Reese Witherspoon changed into something more comfortable.wedding dresses,
"I danced for wedding dresses four hours until I had to put cowboy boots on,wedding gowns," Witherspoon said in an appearance on wedding gowns 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Thursday.Mother of the Bride dresses "I changed into cowboy boots from those awful Mother of the Bride dresses uncomfortable shoes."wedding gowns,
Witherspoon's wedding gowns wedding included lots of country music performed by a bluegrass rockabilly band followed by a DJ.
It was "small and…nice," she said. "My family, it was great-kids, dancing!"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: jeux

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pokemon Aréna Index du Forum -> Auberge -> La jasette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006